What we do
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations is an ensemble of inventor associations, foundations, universities, corporations, companies, and research centers collaborating in an unparalleled way to disseminate invention and innovation culture internationally.
IFIA is the global platform for invention and innovation
enthusiasts, inventor and invention associations, innovation and technology events, innovative knowledge, and cooperation.
IFIA organizes international invention exhibitions, scientific seminars, workshops with the cooperation of other international organizations to provide an opportunity for its members to showcase their innovations and benefit from its wealth of knowledge. Besides, IFIA holds the International Congress and Conference where all of the members can freely engage in dialogue and exchange their views with respect to further promoting the inventive and entrepreneurial spirit. Moreover, Social networking at IFIA events allows organizations to expand their contacts and knowledge base to explore possible commercialization with various stakeholders.
The federation’s resources are derived from donations and legacies, sponsorship, public subsidies, membership fees, or any other resources authorized by the law. The funds are used in accordance with the Association’s social aims after gaining the approval of the Executive Committee.
IFIA services include providing the inventors, invention associations, and event organizers with the required information, linkages, and outstanding opportunities to share and discover innovative ideas and create an expanded network.
What we do is summed up in the following cases
- Provide opportunity to participate in international invention exhibitions
- Contribute to the commercialization of inventions through IFIA Technology Transfer Center
- Offer advisory services on IP protection
- Organize training workshops on PCT
- Create network between inventors and IFIA representatives in different countries
- Award IFIA Cash Prize to the top inventions
- Award IFIA Medal and Certificate to the best inventions
- Insert IFIA Medal Winners on IFIA website
- Publish best invention video in IFIA Channel
- Celebrate International Inventors’ Day
- Provide access to WIPO GREEN database
- Provide access to probono Inventor Assistance Program
- Promote inventions in IFIA – ABIPIR International TV Web
- Publish articles in IJSRIN
- Increase the visibility of member organizations by displaying the member’s logo and contact details on the IFIA website and database.
- Increased outreach, recognition, and international interaction with the IFIA Wide network of a member state.
- Provide special offers for participation in IFIA international events.
- Create the opportunity to connect with key international players from business, academy, and institutions.
- Provide the opportunity to exchange innovative knowledge in IFIA congress, conference, and forums.
- Provide the opportunity to participate in innovation processes, policymaking, advocacy, and representation.
- Promote association activities via IFIA professional publication.
- Insert the event in IFIA Calendar
- Insert the event banner in IFIA Event Schedule
- Insert the event banner on the IFIA Homepage
- Create a special page for the event in IFIA Website
- Insert the event video in IFIA Channel
- Make and promote a teaser for the event
- Disseminate the event news via IFIA Newsletter
- Promote the event in IFIA Social Media
- Publish the event poster in IFIA Magazine
- Publish the event report in IFIA News
- Disseminate the event report via IFIA Newsletter
- Publish a full-page report of the event in IFIA Magazine
- Give the authority to use the IFIA Logo in all promotional materials
- Organize training workshops alongside the event
- Award IFIA Cash Prize
- Award IFIA Medal and Certificate to the nominees
- Award IFIA Memorial Medal and Certificate to the governmental sponsors
- Award IFIA Medal and certificate to the individual sponsors
- Insert the data of IFIA Medal Recipients in IFIA website