Aerosol Trap and Particle Trap “Particle Separation Technology”
ParticleTrap™ is a high precision, cleantech particle separation technology. It is an open, filterless solution made up of several modules, each having an angle in the opposite direction of the module it is joined with. When a flow is introduced the various angles induce vortices. The vortices force particles downwards to the lowest point in each module for partial sorting and collection.
It effectively separates particles in any type of flow such as in Air, Gas and Liquids. The flow starts from the bottom and passes several modules, separating the material into smaller and smaller particles.
A pre-study at Örebro University using computer simulations returned results of near 100 percent separation with a basic construction with only 3 modules. It was later confirmed in a validation test at AstraZeneca Operation, Sweden.
Patent Number: sE 15300201 A1
International patent classification (IPC): 801D45/08
Actions taken to protect this invention: Patent in EU/EPO, Canada, USA, Brazil, India, Australia and China
Uses of Particle Trap
Uses of Particle Trap
- Fat separator in restaurant outlets in air ventilation and water.
- Particle separation in air flows for a clean indoor environment.
- Particle separation in industry, indoor air cleaning, specific application for processes to remove toxic gasses and particulates escaping factories.
- Particle separation in pharmaceutical industries, decrease monetary waste with lost pharmaceutical material while simultaneously reduce energy cost.
- Particle separation for green houses, indoor climates. Additionally works as a barrier against microbes and bacteria.
- Enrichment mining industry. Better quality and sorting function. Increased profit, reduced waste, less pollution.
- Enrichment paper industry. Better quality and sorting function. Reduced waste, better environment.
- Recycling, increased sorting of material, higher quality + can be reused as raw material.
- Water treatment. Process water, various ways to apply. Clean water, less bacteria, micro plastic removal among other uses.
- Can help customers with particle separation by Electrocoagulation (non chemical coagulation). www.en.wikipedia.org/electrocoagulation
- Cleaning sea water before osmosis filtration.
- Oil and gas industry. Separate gas from main flow, no need to torch the gas. Better separation of material. Higher value, cleaner product, less waste.
- Combination with many other technologies to improve operations by removing micron particulates, can be used as heat exchange for high-pressure steam systems for energy production at temperatures above 400 degree celsius.
Awards achieved for this invention
“The inventor of Aerosol Trap & Particle Trap are Honorary member of the inventor’s association in Alfred Nobel’s Karlskoga and the Swedish Innovators Foundation”
♦Gold Medal in The International Fair of Invention, Research and New Technologies “Brussels EUREKA 2002”♦
Team Members of This Project
- Mr.Conny Norman, CEO and Inventor
- Mr. Jens Liljegren, Co., Founder and Marketing Manager
- Mr. Etibar Aliev, Sales South America
- Mr. Sherif Ashraf, Developer Animator