Angolan Association of Inventors and Innovators
Founded in 2014
The Angolan Association of Inventors and Innovators (AAII) is one of the coordinating mechanisms of the National System of Science, Technology and Innovation. It is a nonprofit institution registered, approved and published in the DR – N13 – Series III of January 20, 2014.
Despite being a Non-Governmental organization (NGOs), according to SNCTI, the Ministry of Science and Technology is the Ministerial Department for the Protection of AAII and is responsible to support the training and continuous promotion of researchers, inventors and AAII managers as institution scientific and technological development research.
AAII’s great task is to turn dreams into realities. By themselves the inventors will have a hard time to materialize their inventions. The Angolan Association of Inventors and Innovators brings together specialized companies, partners, employees, supporters, and investors who embody these dreams and generate wealth for the country.
Mr. Bitombokele Lunguani
- Contribute to the progress and diffusion of technology bringing together individuals, institutions and companies engaged in the invention and innovation;
- Enhance, defend, encourage and foster the inventive and creative capacity of individuals or groups;
- Contribute and strive for progress and development of technology in the industry and the economy service in general;
- Promote exchanges among actual or potential researchers, inventors, innovators;
- Promote the dissemination of the problem of innovation especially industrial innovation, to raise awareness and motivate leaders, cadres, researchers and experts; universities, institutes and workshop services;
- honor the image and activity of inventors and independent creators;
- develop a national network of assistance and ongoing training for inventors and creators;
- Promote the development of the creative culture that meets the universal development and humanistic practice of the creative process;
- Defend the rights and legitimate interests of its members;