BIIS 2023, 05 to 07 October / Beirut, Lebanon
Beirut International Innovation Show
Organized by National Association for
Science and Research
Why should I participate in BIIS 2023?
BIIS 2023 aims to become a global leading venue for Innovators, Inventors, and Investors with a strong emphasis on Technology Transfer and Research Valorization.
Benefits attained from your participation in Beirut International Innovation Show BIIS 2023:
1- Commercializing innovation through regional and global investors.
2- Promoting the culture of Invention, Innovation, and Research in the Middle East, West Asia, North Africa, and Worldwide.
3- Promoting your invention through Medals, Awards, and Certificates as added value.
How do I register in BIIS 2023?
For successful registration in BIIS 2023, you must simply complete the registration form on the following link: nasr.org.lb/biis
After that, a confirmation letter will be sent to your email address within 48 hours.
If you need help with patent registration in Lebanon or the “Inventor” title, please contact National Association for Science and Research, IFIA Focal point in the Middle East through:
email email@example.com or by phone: +961 78 907 861 (WhatsApp available)
The following are the participation requirements for BIIS 2023:
1- The Invention/Research/Innovation owner can be a person(s) or organization (Company, Governmental, NGO Association, University or other).
2- Participants in BIIS 2023 should be holders or applicants for patent/article or equivalent.
3- The participant must be present personally in the show or represented by an authorized agent (a written authorization document is required).
4- Previous participations and achievements in other exhibitions are required to be mentioned during registration.
5- The online participant must be available (online) during the show to be able to answer the jury’s questions, if necessary, in addition to recording a presentation video of 3 minutes.
6- The invention must be accompanied by an explanatory panel (Poster) in English (Arabic is acceptable for Arab participants with translation).
7- Check if you need to apply for a visa through this website: https://www.general-security.gov.lb/en/posts/38, and if it is needed, contact the nearest Lebanese embassy or consulate in your country to familiarize yourself with the procedure to obtain a visa.
Available categories (required while registering):
- Energy: Electricity – Power – Renewable Energy
- Food and Agriculture: Horticulture – Gardening – Foodstuffs – Drinks – Restaurant Equipment
- Health and Environment: Sanitation/Hygiene – Medicine – Surgery – Orthopedics – Optics – Paramedical – Environment Protection
- Transportation and Couriers: Transport – Motor vehicles – Ships – Aviation – Office equipment – Printing
- Information Technology and Computers: Computer sciences – Software – Electronics – Communication – AI – Machine Learning
- Mechanics and Robotics: Engines – Machinery – Heating – Robots – Accessories
- Security and Defense: Rescue – Alarm – Ventilation – Weapons
- Educational/Scientific: Teaching methods and materials – Research – Chemistry – Physics
- Artistry: Furnishing – Interior architecture – Musical instruments – Lighting – Art materials – Woodwork
- Sport and Fashion: Sport – Leisure – Cosmetics – Eyewear – Clothing – Textiles
- Urban, Tourism & Entertainment: Games – Toys – Building – Civil Engineering
- Culture and Media Production: Photography – Cinematography – Architecture