INTARG® 2021 Was Held Online From 17 June to 22 July
International Invention and Innovation Show INTARG® 2021 Report
From 15 to 16 June, the International Invention and Innovation Show INTARG® 2021 was held for the 14th time – due to the pandemic in the virtual live formula and from 17 June to 22 July in the online without live formula. The professional internet platform supporting INTARG® enabled – both in the exhibition and conference part of this event – wide possibilities of presenting and promoting the exhibition offer as well as global reach, interactive participation of all event participants in the virtual space.
As every year, high-ranking domestic and foreign institutions and organizations supported the event. The patronage granted by them testifies to the reputation and rank of this event. The main Honorary Patron and Partner of the Show are the Ministry of Economic Development, Labour and Technology. The main international patron is the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
International support is provided by the International Federation of Inventors Association (IFIA) and The co-host of the event is the City of Katowice.
INTARG® 2021 is an international forum that aims to present and promote inventions and innovative solutions, exchange scientific and business contacts between representatives of the world of science, industry, business, and finance. The INTARG® Show is international and interdisciplinary – from medicine and health, security, IT, to solutions for various industries, as well as everyday life. Their motto is “Innovation as the engine of the economy”. It is also an opportunity to win prestigious awards and distinctions awarded by an International Jury as well as patrons and partners of the event.
INTARG® 2021 in Numbers
• Support of 20 high-ranking domestic as well as international institutions and organizations
• 102 exhibitors presenting over 300 inventions and innovations
• more than 40 judges
• 10 conferences and discussion panels featuring representatives of science and business
• 19 countries and almost all continents: Morocco, Tunisia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yemen, Canada, Poland, Australia, Vietnam, China, Iran, France, Ukraine, Russia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand, Romania.
• Over 1500 visitors
Honorary Guests and Patrons of INTARG® 2021
• Mr. Robert Tomanek, Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Economic Development, Labour and Technology
• Mr. Marco Aleman, Assistant Director General IP Ecosystems Sector of Word Intellectual Property Organisation WIPO
• Mrs. Edyta Demby-Siwek, President of the Polish Patent Office
• Mr. Alireza Rastegar, President of International Federation of Inventors’ Associations IFIA
• Mrs. Ewa Mańkiewicz-Cudny, President of the Polish Federation of Engineering Associations
• Mr. prof. Leszek Rafalski, Chairman of the General Council of Research Institutes
• Mr. dr. Marcin Krupa, Katowice City Mayor
• Mr. prof. Arkadiusz Mężyk, Rector of the Silesian University of Technology
• Mr. Kazimierz Karolczak, Chairman of the Board of Metropolis GZM
• Mr. Tomasz Zjawiony , President of the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Katowice
Events Accompanying the INTARG® 2021 Online Fair
• Conferences and presentations
• Assessment of INTARG® 2021 inventions by the International Jury
• Announcement of Polish winners of awards of the Minister of Education and Science for a special activity in the promotion of Polish science in 2020
• Announcement of the results of the INNOVATION LEADER® 2021 competition
• Announcement of the results of the Young Inventor 2021competition
• Announcement of the results of the INTARG® 2021 competition
• All accompanying events and conferences were simultaneously translated into English.
Awards and Distinctions of INTARG® 2021
Granted by Polish and international and foreign institutions and entities:
• The Minister of Education and Science
• President of the Polish Patent Office
• President of the Polish Federation of Engineering Associations FSNT-NOT
• President of International Federation of Inventors’ Associations IFIA
• President of the Polish Chamber of Ecology PIE
• Foreign delegations – Associations and Chambers of Inventors from France, Romania, Taiwan, Macau, Canada
• University Politehnica Bucharest
• Haller Pro Inventio Foundation
Awarded by the International Jury of the INTARG® 2021 Competition:
• Grand Prix
• The Best Foreign Innovation
• The President of Jury Award
• 3 awards for a solution with a high level of technological readiness TRL
• 12 awards platinum, 3 diamond and Gold, Silver, Bronze Medals
Presidium of the International Jury INTARG® 2021
Prof. Krzysztof Biernat- president of Jury; vicepresident of Jury; prof. Marek Pawełczyk, Recteur of Silesian University of Technology – vice-president of Jury; prof. Aleksander Sieroń – vice-president of Jury; prof. Grzegorz Wcisło- president of Expert Team; dr Marlena Owczuk – secretary of the Jury.
We invite you to get acquainted with catalogue, list and description of innovations as well as with the information about the effects of participation in the competition (jury’s assessment) presented at www.intarg.haller.pl
We also encourage to see videos from the opening ceremony of the fair and conference, the announcement of the results of the competition INTARG, Innovation Leader, Young Inventor, discussion panels.
THE TEAM OF THE INTARG® 2021 Online
Barbara Haller de Hallenburg-Illg – President of Eurobusiness-Haller
Bogdan Kasprowicz – President of Foundation Haller Pro Inventio
Prof. Krzysztof Biernat – President of International Jury
Agnieszka Passia, Agnieszka Wasko, Patrycja Wawro, Jacek Illg
Ministry of Economic Development, Labour and Technology
Silesian University of Technology
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development
Katowice City Hall