IFIA as Nonprofit Association in California
Pursuant to the decision made during IFIA Executive Committee meeting dated 13 July 2016, International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) is registered as an Unincorporated Nonprofit Association with the registration No. 15558 in the state of California.
IFIA plans to fulfill the following objectives as an acting nonprofit association in California:
1. Encourage the National Inventor’s Associations of United States to join IFIA
2. Create a Union of Inventors encompassing all of the national associations
3. Offer IFIA services to the American inventors
4. Encourage the organization of annual conferences, symposiums and seminars
5. Facilitate the exchange of knowledge between USA and IFIA member states
IFIA is confident that the registration of IFIA in the State of California will lead to the further achievement of IFIA‘s mission which is to disseminate the culture of invention and innovation around the world and helps to the exchange of technologies between America and the other member states of IFIA.