TW | TIA
Taiwan Invention Association
Taiwan Invention Association
Chinese Taipei Invention Association is the non-profit inventors’ organization in Chinese Taipei. In 1972, TIA was set up by a group of inventors who were really into innovation and invention. Chinese Taipei Invention Association becomes the bridge between government and inventors. We accept the government’s guidance and commission to participate in the International Invention exhibitions, to hold the patent technology seminars, and specialized topic speeches, etc.
Safeguard the patent rights of members, promote the development of industry and commerce, support the government’s economic construction, and ensure the rights and interests of the members.
Mr. Tsung-Tai Chen
- Assist members in domestic and foreign patent applications and rewards.
- Assist members in dealing with the banning of patent infringement or dispute mediation.
- Recommend patent right cooperative investment production or patent right sale and transfer.
- Assist members in handling new product reports and other related matters.
- Organize invention patent technology seminars and lectures.
- Handle the sales promotion (group) of award-winning products of international inventions to assist in market sales.
- Organize “Invention and Entrepreneurship Research Camp” to teach invention and entrepreneurship experience.
- There is a “invention patent display window” to display member patent inventions.
- Other relevant government consultation, commission, research, and suggestions for improvement.
- Assisting domestic and foreign patent cases and applications.
- Assisting in handling disputes related to patent infringement and counterfeiting cases.
- Promote and introduce investment and production of patented products, as well as related matters such as the transfer of patent rights and leasing.
- Cooperating with TV news and media, etc. to report various creative works of members.
- Handling domestic and foreign invention exhibitions, patent technology seminars, and special lectures.
- Legal consultation on related intellectual property rights, research and improvement suggestions on patent protection law.
- Assisting in evaluating the development, production, and marketing of patented products.
- Assisting members to handle new product reports and other related matters.
- Handle the sales promotion (group) of award-winning products of international inventions and assist in market sales.
- Other related government consultation, commission, research and suggestions for improvement.
- Participate in International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva in Switzerland.
- Participate in Invention & New Product Exposition in Pittsburgh, U.S.A.
- Participate in Chinese Taipei Int’l Invention Show and Technomart.
- Participate in Seoul International Invention Fair in Korea.
- Hold patent technology seminars.
- Hold specialized topic speeches
- Select outstanding inventors