Egyptian Council for Creativity, Innovation and Intellectual Property Protection
Egyptian Council for Creativity, Innovation and Intellectual Property Protection (ECCIPP) aims to enhance the knowledge of the Egyptian and Arab community of the importance of innovation and creativity, intellectual property protection and information protection also, considering identity themes from the national perspective, and maintaining public interest with our commitment and respect for all international treaties in this regard.
Role of the ECCIPP Director
• Professor and Head of the Orthopedic Department, October 6 University.
• Locum Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon (part-time), NHS hospitals, UK.
• Executive Committee Member of CAOS, WAIOT and IFIA.
• Examiner, SICOT Diploma, Belgium.
• Member of Expert Committee of SAMA, Shanghai, China.
• Founder of EMRA & Al Mohsen Medical charity, Cairo, Egypt.
- Cultural Awareness of innovation, creativity, and intellectual property rights protection and promotion mechanisms and building cadres capable of operating as a single integrated system at the Egyptian, Arab and international levels.
- Participation in progressing economic development and investment in innovative and creative methodologies
- encouraging innovators and creators of all ages for enter to the world of inventions and innovation.
- Supporting intellectual property rights holders to protect their innovations, creations, and compositions.
- Publicizing the importance of innovation, creativity, and economic effects on development, particularly with regard to industry, health, agriculture, archaeology, art, music, education, and technology.
- Study the development of legislation for the protection of intellectual property rights in Egypt and the Arab world. Training workshops for innovators and creators as well as the labor working in all sectors, universities, scientific institutes, and research centers.
- Establishing a databank contains the laws and international treaties, studies and research in the field (Patent-Trademark-Copyright and related rights…etc.)
- Conferences and seminars to share experiences and communicate with donors and international organizations and the latest developments in this area.
The Innovation Summit in Egypt is organized by the Egyptian Council for Creativity, Innovation & Intellectual Property Protection (ECCIPP) and supported by International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) and The World Fund for Development and Planning (WFDP) which is affiliated to United Nations. It is sponsored by many national academic institutes, industry, NGOs and other parties in Egypt & world wide.