EUROINVENT: Iasi, Romania from 11 To 13 May 2023
EUROINVENT promotes the International and Romanian creativity in the European context, by displaying the contributions of consecrated schools from higher education and academic research and also of individual inventors. In this way, the exhibition is participating researchers and inventors through associations, foundations, or institutions specialized in development and creativity. While the economic crisis continues to get worse, creativity and innovation are the keys to strengthening Europe’s development. Creativity and innovation contribute to economic prosperity as well as to the social and individual well being.
We are honored to invite you to the 15th edition of EUROINVENT ®, European Exhibition of Creativity and Innovation, held in Iasi from 11 to 13 of May 2023. The exhibition is organized by Romanian Inventors Forum, Europe Direct Iasi, Gheorghe Asachi University of Iasi and Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi. The Exhibition promotes the International and Romanian creativity in European context, by displaying the contributions of consecrated schools from higher education and academic research and also of individual inventors. In this way, to the exhibition are participating researchers and inventors through associations, foundations or institutions specialized on development and creativity. While the economic crisis continues to get worse, creativity and innovation are the key to strengthening Europe’s development. Creativity and innovation contribute to economic prosperity as well as to social and individual wellbeing.
Next to inventions and research exhibition the International Conference on Innovative Research (ICIR conference) will be organized for the 8th edition.
- Dissemination of research results;
- Signing partnerships and agreements;
- Creating and developing new research ideas;
- Technology transfer;
- Implementation of inventions.
- Inventions and Research Exhibition
- International Conference on Innovative Research – ICIR Euroinvent
- Technical-Scientifical, Artistic and Literary BOOK SALON
- European Visual ART EXHIBITION
All your creations will be evaluated by the International Juries and can be awarded with Medals and Prizes.
Registration Deadline: March 3, 2023. To register the form and poster is required (A1 portrait or similar). These will be printed by exhibitors.
- Date of the opening ceremony:11 May 2023
- Date of closing/award ceremony: 13 May 2023
- Registration Deadline: 03 March 2023
- Coordinator: Assoc.Prof.PhD.Eng. Andrei Victor SANDU
- Environment – Pollution Control
- Energy and sustainable development
- Agriculture and Food Industry
- Medicine – Health Care – Cosmetics
- Industrial and laboratory equipments
- Mechanical Engineering – Metallurgy
- Buildings and Materials
- Aviation, car industry and transportation
- Chemical and Textile Industry
- Information Technology and Communication
- Printing and advertising
- Safety, protection and rescue of people
- Sports, Games and Leisure
- Innovative Research
- Low cost,
- Social and economic impact,
- Market opportunities etc.
- Euroinvent Grand Prize
- The Youngest Inventor Award
- The Woman Inventor Award
- The Oldest Inventor Award
- The Green Environment Award
- The Medicine Award
- The Best Design Award
- The Exquisite Award
- The Best Design Award
- The AgroFuture Prize
- The CyberLife Award
- Special Prize
- Gold Medal
- Silver Medal
- Bronze Medal
- Prize of Organisers
- Prize of Romanian Institutions