Inventors club of Georgia
Inventors club of Georgia is non-for-profit organization officially registered since 12 April, 2012. We help independent inventors, innovators, designers and creative people to show, promote and implement their ideas, inventions, designs, artworks etc. at the exhibitions in the Georgia and abroad. We cooperate with different partners worldwide and participate at expositions, conferences, symposiums and similar events.
The basic objectives for the Inventors club of Georgia in the near future are:
- To continue implant and realize the Georgia inventions,
- To settle internet TV and media,
- To establish technological park for new technologies,
- To establish unique “Digital University”
Founder and CEO
mr. Omar Bilonashvili
- Establish business partnership between inventors and entrepreneurs.
- Organize meetings.
- Offer professional consultation in patenting, technical, financial, legal and other fields.
- Protects inventor’s rights and help youth and woman innovators actively represent their projects for realization.
We strongly believe that only creative mind can change our environment and life. Therefore we continue to support this task with our colleagues.
- The Club has created a structure with global networks and brokers to encourage the marketing of inventions.
- The Club offers members a group of experts to advise inventors and generate an action plan for marketing their inventions.
- The Club has an extensive database of patents and utility models globally to be prepared periodically. The inventor may always know what kind of inventions currently are on the market. The information obtained as a result of this search is very beneficial because the inventor can decide whether to conduct patent or not.
- The Club organizes invention-related events to publicize and promote invention throughout the Spanish territory.
TV project "Locomotive"
This reality show was created for innovative and creative people of any age. The aim is to find ideas and solutions for presented technical or business tasks to become “Locomotive” of the society. Project is registered in the National Intellectual Property Center of Georgia “Sakpatenti”.