PL | Haller
Haller Pro Inventio
"Foundation for the Promotion of Polish Science and Inventiveness"
About Haller Pro Inventio
The main purpose of Haller Pro Inventio Foundation is to promote inventors, innovators, as well as their inventions around the world and also to support creativity among young people. We achieve our goals through participation and promotion of Polish scientific and technological achievements in the international and national exhibitions of inventions, as well as through the organization of an annual national competition for young inventors and international annual invention show, INTARG, during which, apart from medals and special awards, we award representatives of Polish business and industry with the title of Leader of Innovation.
The Foundation’s mission is to promote Polish science and inventions, both in Poland and abroad, as well as to support creativity among young people.
Mrs. Maria Barbara Haller de Hallenburg-Illg
President of Eurobusiness Haller and INTARG® Fair
and the Founder of the Haller pro Inventio Foundation
- Promoting polish science
- Supporting creativity among children and young people
- Helping polish inventors to take part in events and exhibitions
- Promotion and popularisation of knowledge about polish scientific achievements and successes in Poland and abroad, especially among people not involved into scientific activity
- Supporting contacts between business and scientific environments
- Inspiring and promoting a wide range of activities aimed at the popularisation of Polish scientific achievements.
- organizing or co-organizing events, exhibitions, conferences, etc
- organizing or co-organizing participation of polish inventors in national and international events and exhibitions either as visitors or exhibitors
- financial support for polish inventors during events and exhibitions, funding awards, trophies, and diplomas
- organizing competitions for polish inventors
- organizing competitions for young inventors (children and young people) who inspire creativity in their school and academic environments
- informing about achievements of Polish science
- creating and using a database in the field of inventions
- a wide range of promotion and advertising activities in the field of inventions
- publishing and distributing publications about its activity