Hong Kong Invention Association Ltd.
Founded in 1996
Hong Kong Invention Association Ltd. was registered as a non-profit organization in 1996 with the encouragement of Mr. Farag Moussa, Chairman of the International Federation of Invention Association (IFIA), Switzerland. Ever since we established, we have never departed one day away from our missions: to promote and encourage inventions, to protect the rights of inventors, to promote cooperation between inventors and enterprises, to convert inventions to commercial applications and to develop technologies to foster prosperity.
The association is based in Hong Kong and serves the whole society. To promote invention, encourage invention, protect the rights and interests of inventors; assist inventors to cooperate with the industrial and commercial sector; commercialize inventions; promote the development of science and technology industry, social and economic prosperity and other social mission as the purpose of the association, and actively promote social innovation and invention.
Mr. Sam Yeung
- organize and coordinate our members to meet various enterprises,
- assist our members to keep pace with the needs of industrial and commercial development,
- organize local and international seminars and exhibitions on inventions, designs and patents
- encourage our members to participate in international invention activities,
- publish invention, patent books or magazines to introduce updated inventions and technologies all over the world so as to arouse public awareness on invention,
- invite international experts for advice on promoting the economic development of our society.