Circular Letter 2011
IFIA Circular letter No 10 informs the members about IFIA Working Program 2011. The following six international invention exhibitions were planned to be held in 2011:
1. 4-7 October, Stockholm, Sweden – Presentation of selected (best) 3 inventions by IFIA members on the Scandinavian Technical Fair; 5 October Celebration of the 4th International Inventors’ Day connected to the celebration of the 125th Anniversary of the Swedish Inventors Association (SUF). Free booth for 3 items and free hotel accommodation of IFIA member delegation leader will be cover by SUF.
2. 12-15 October, Zagreb, Croatia – ARCA international innovation show. 6 square meters booth free of charge, accommodation for team leader free of charge.
3. 27-30 October, Nuremberg, Germany – World Competition of Green Inventions for the exhibitors of the “Ideas – Inventions – New Products” International Trade Fair.
4. 3-5 November, Warsaw, Poland – 5th International Warsaw Invention Show – IWIS 2011 and World Competition of Chemical Inventions. Free booths for IFIA members and free accommodation for Executive Committee members.
5. 1-4 December, Seoul,. Republic of Korea – Seoul International Invention Fair 2011. Free booths for IFIA members and free accommodation for Executive Committee members.
6. 7-9 December, Moscow, Russia – EXPOPRIORITY’ 2011. Collective booth (300 sqm) free of charge for IFIA members.
Click to see further details about IFIA Working Program 2011.