IFIA and KEPCO support innovators
International Energy Challenge: Win a Trip to BIXPO
IFIA has partnered with Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), in an International Energy Challenge to scout the technologies in the field of Energy, Electricity, ICT and Eco-friendly Technologies.
Solution providers -inventors, researchers, scientists, entrepreneurs, etc.- are invited to submit their proposals until Saturday, August 31, 2019 by send email to: email@example.com /
Opportunities to have access to the latest technologies and trends to network with industry leaderships, and to create new business opportunities await you at BIXPO 2019.
After successful hosting of BIXPO 2018, BIXPO will celebrate its 5th year at the KDJ (Kimdaejung) Convention Center in Gwangju, Korea from Wednesday, November 6, to Friday, November 8, 2019. BIXPO 2019 serves various needs required by the fast-changing world of electric power industry through its New Technology Exhibition, International Conference and International innovations exhibition . Opportunities to have access to the latest technologies and trends to network with industry leaderships, and to create new business opportunities await you at BIXPO 2019.
KEPCO International Innovation festival , which received official recognition by the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA),
is one of the foremost world’s invention competitions with more than 200 entries ranging from electric power
and ICT to the environment, encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship.
Entries will be selected by a panel of experts in the electric power industry.
IFIA will present special awards to these entries.
SUPPORT AND OFFER FOR PARTICIPANTS:
Applicants with the best technical proposals will receive support as the following offers to participate in Bitagram International Exposition of Electric Power Technology 2019:
1- To each invitee, a booth with whiteboard-walled booth, a square desk, and a chair are to be provided. When a group of inventors participate, the total size will be negotiated. (When in need of a bigger booth, please contact us.)
2- Overseas economy-class round-trip flight ticket for each invitee (one person per one team, regardless of the number of inventions). For the ticket reservation, the invitee needs to send the copy of his/her passport.
3- Domestic round-trip transportation (Incheon airport to KDJ Center, Gwangju) and shuttle buses to nearby hotels.
* Domestic transportation (Airplane, High-Speed train, Express bus, etc) varies depending on your arrival and departure time.
4- Invitation to welcoming reception
5- Invitation to cultural night (Korean art performances show)
6- Inventors can access to all conference sessions
**Please note that we can do Hotel reservation service around Exhibition Center for all participant, but * Hotel accommodation fee will be charged.
Categories of Candidates
There is no strict restriction on technologies used by candidates. However, following categories are to be preferred.
- Electric power engineering and its application
- Electric power generation, Electric power network (Electric Power Transmission and Distribution)
- Electric power equipment and its maintenance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Renewable Energy Technology (Clean Energy)
- Electric Energy and its application
- Energy Efficiency
Electric Power, Energy, ICT, Environment-Friendly, Domestic Science
- Inventions using patent application, registered patent, and utility model
- Inventions using creative ideas that are not applied or registered for patent or utility model
Invention or prototype size
- Width : 100cm or less, Length : 70cm or less, Height : 100cm or less, Weight : 30kg or less
- A prototype of the actual invention may be submitted
※ Please note that if you could exhibit your invention during BIXPO, your invention has a high probability of being selected.
- Submission period : ~ Saturday, August 31, 2019
- Application submission : on the BIXPO Homepage
※ Each individual participant or team may submit more than one invention, but only one invention per individual participant or team will be selected as finalist.
- For questions : 2019 Invention Fair Secretariat (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel:+82-61-345-8471~8476)