RU | ARCHIMEDES
The 23rd Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovation Technologies “Archimedes” is planned to be held from 24 to 27 March 2020 in Moscow, Russia, Congress-exhibition center “Sokolniki”, pavilion № 2.
The main aim of the Salon “Archimedes” organization and representation is the activating of inventive and innovative, patenting and licensing activity, results of intellectual activity market development.
Previous Salon “Archimedes” has gathered 22 different state participants in addition to 38 region participants from the Russian Federation. They have presented 1100 inventions and innovative projects in 42 classes.
Every Salon’s participant got through Salon “Archimedes” expert committee and international jury selection and appreciation. The best of them were awarded by golden, silver and bronze medals, special prizes.
Following events are planned for on-coming Salon “Archimedes-2020” to be organized and held:
- International exhibition of the invention and innovative technologies;
- The International exhibition-contest of Trade Marks and names of places of goods origin “Trademark – Leader” including simultaneous demonstration of leading Russian and world trademarks products and technologies;
- The second world congress of inventors;
- Scientific-technical creativity of the youth festival;
- Venture trade fair;
- Inventors national delegations projects presentations;
- Business meetings and briefings between inventors, investors, and industrial producers;
- Lectures and public presentations, popular-science films concerning scientific and technical achievements demonstrations
Participants will be awarded by Salon “Archimedes -2020” with golden, silver and bronze medals, special and valuable prizes, Russian ministries and departments’ diplomas, diplomas of international innovative organizations for the most prospective and interesting in industrial use exhibits, appreciated by the international jury.
Grand Prix – “Golden Archimedes” is established and awarded by Salon organizers for the best invention and innovative project.
With the support of:
The President Administration of the Russian Federation
The World Intellectual Property Organization
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations
Moscow City Government
Co-organizers and partners:
- Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- The Russian Academy of Sciences
- Federal Service for Intellectual Property
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- All-Russian Society of Inventors and Rationalizers
- Sojuzpatent, LLC
Date of the opening ceremony: 24 March 2020
Date of closing/award ceremony: 27 March 2020
Dear “Archimedes 2020” participant,
In order to boost the conditions for the development of inventive, patent, licensing and
innovative activity, the 23rd Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies “Archimedes” will be held on March 24th-27th 2020 in Moscow (Russia).
Traditionally, the “Archimedes” Salon is supported by WIPO, IFIA, Federal Service on Intellectual Property, Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Union of Machine-builders of Russia, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russian Federation, regional representatives of the Russian Federation.
The previous Salon, “Archimedes-2019”, gathered participants from 35 different countries and 44 regions of the Russian Federation. They successfully presented more than 850 inventions and innovative technologies. Up to 80% of presented technologies are being implemented into manufacture.
All the inventions of participants of the upcoming Salon will undergo selection and evaluation by Expert Commission and International Jury of the “Archimedes” Salon. The best of them will be awarded bronze, silver and gold medals and special prizes of the Salon and our partners.
The following events are planned as a part of the upcoming Salon:
- International exhibition of inventions, innovative technologies, new products, and services;
- International exhibition and presentation of trademarks and names of places of origin of goods “Trademark – LEADER” with the demonstration of goods and technologies of the leading Russian and world trademarks;
- The complex of educative events – “Inventor’s University” (conference, seminars, round tables, lectures);
- Presentations of innovative projects of national delegations;
- Business meetings, briefings of inventors with investors and manufacturers of industrial production;
- Demonstrations of popular scientific movies about the achievements in science and technology, public presentations and lectures, as well as other side events.
This year special attention will be paid to the following topics:
- IT industry, with a competition for the special prize “The best invention in the field of IT”;
- Biotechnology and medicine, with a competition for the special prize “The best invention in the field of biotechnology” (supported by the partner of Salon Biochem Agent LLC);
- Ecologically safe products and means of environmental protection, with a competition for the special prize “The best innovative project on environmental protection”.
All the information about the “Archimedes” Salon is disposed of on the website: www.archimedes.ru.
I am sure that your participation in the 23rd “Archimedes” Salon will help you to find new partners both on Russian and international markets and sign perspective contracts. We are ready to assist you in establishing contacts with leading organizations of your profile on the Russian market.
You can find more information and details, including logistics and suggested cultural programs as well as other extra services in the enclosed brochure.
Please note that the final deadline for the application is February 20th, 2020.
If you have any further questions regarding the event, please feel free to contact us, we are open to assist you.
|Address||105187, Russia, Moscow, Sherbakovskaya str., 53|
|Telephone||+7 495 366 – 1465|
+7 495 366 – 0344