RU | ARCHIMEDES
The 21th Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovation Technologies “Archimedes” is planned to be held from April 05th to April 08th, 2018 in Moscow, Russia, Congress-exhibition centre “Sokolniki”, pavilion № 2.
Main aim of the Salon “Archimedes” organization and representation is activating of inventive and innovative, patenting and licensing activity, results of intellectual activity market development.
Previous Salon “Archimedes” has gathered 22 different states participants in addition to 38 region participants from the Russian Federation. They have presented 1100 inventions and innovative projects in 42 classes.
Every Salon’s participant got through Salon “Archimedes” expert committee and international jury selection and appreciation. The best of them were awarded by golden, silver and bronze medals, special prizes.
For the first time the “International Scientific Conference on matters of current interest in inventive and patent and license activity” will be hold during Archimedes 2018. Submission deadline for the conference is 25 of December, 2017.
Following events are planned for on-coming Salon “Archimedes-2018” to be organized and held:
- International exhibition of invention and innovative technologies;
- The International exhibition-contest of Trade Marks and names of places of goods origin “Trademark – Leader” including simultaneous demonstration of leading Russian and world trademarks products and technologies;
- The second world congress of inventors;
- Scientific-technical creativity of the youth festival;
- Venture trade fair;
- Inventors national delegations projects presentations;
- Business meetings and briefings between inventors, investors and industrial producers;
- Lectures and public presentations, popular-science films concerning scientific and technical achievements demonstrations
Participants will be awarded by Salon “Archimedes -2018” with golden, silver and bronze medals, special and valuable prizes, Russian ministries and departments’ diplomas, diplomas of international innovative organizations for the most prospective and interesting in industrial use exhibits, appreciated by international jury.
Grand Prix – “Golden Archimedes” is established and awarded by Salon organizers for the best invention and innovative project.
With the support of:
The President Administration of the Russian Federation
The World Intellectual Property Organization
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations
Moscow City Government
Co-organizers and partners:
- Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- The Russian Academy of Sciences
- Federal Service for Intellectual Property
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- All-Russian Society of Inventors and Rationalizers
- Sojuzpatent, LLC
Date of opening ceremony: 05 April 2018
Date of closing / award ceremony: 08 April 2018
|Address||105187, Russia, Moscow, Sherbakovskaya str., 53|
|Telephone||+7 495 366 – 1465|
+7 495 366 – 0344