HK | SmartBiz EXPO
The HKTDC SmartBiz Expo is a one-stop platform tailored for enterprises, especially small and medium enterprises (SMEs), to explore trends in business transformation and upgrade through innovation, creativity, application of technology and design, and market opportunities.
One of the highlights of the Expo is “The Envision Lot” which features global inventions and gathers new inventive concepts and prototypes from inventors from around world.
“The Envision Lot” provides a golden opportunity for inventors to reach out to potential investors, meeting with manufacturers, seeking opportunities to commercialize their inventions, as well as publicizing the inventions to visitors from worldwide.
More Expo highlights:
- Business transforming & upgrading – 6 themed zones showcasing applicable technology, global inventions, innovative business solutions as well as international trade opportunities
- Keeping business on-growing – an intensive 3-day seminar programme “FitBiz Rendezvous” to enhance enterprises’ competitiveness
- Expanding enterprises’ connections– a series of inventors and tech savvy demonstrations, and start-up pitching sessions
- Meeting potential partners – business matching and networking events
Fair Dates : 5–7 December 2017 (Wednesday – Friday)
Admission : Free Admission.
Trade Only. Persons under 18 will not be admitted.
Organiser : Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
Major Exhibit “The Envision Lot” that focuses on global inventions;
- “Techtopia” that features latest applicable technology, e.g. AR / VR, IoT & smart office tech, robotics & automation, etc.
- “The Hatchery” which presents worldwide innovative and technology start-ups; “The Pathfinder” that helps SMEs to uncover overseas trade and investment opportunities
- “The Muses” that showcases designers’ creativity;
- “The Boosters” which provides a full range of business solutions that are essential for enhancing competitiveness.
|Address||Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre|