TW | TIE
Taiwan Innotech Expo (TIE) formerly known as Taipei Int’l Invention Show and Technology (Taipei Inst), has been held for over a decade. The exhibits are from a variety of categories, including agricultural products, chemical materials, textiles, machinery, hand tools, consumer electronics, computer hardware, software & peripherals, optical and optoelectronic, telecommunications, metals & hardware and biotechnology, etc.
Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Science and Technology, Executive Yuan Agriculture Committee, Ministry of National Defense, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Executive Yuan Environmental Protection Agency, National Development Commission, Academia Sinica.
The International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA), Taiwan Invention Association, Taiwan International Invention Award Association, Taiwan Invention Products Promotion Association, Chinese Innovation and Invention Society, Republic of China Outstanding Inventors Association, Taiwan Innovation and Invention Association.
- Earning the most honorable prize, TAIWAN INNOTECH EXPO Platinum Prize in Asia’s No. 1 Invention show!
- Gaining a professional match making chance with potential clients
- Reasonable booth rates with high quality service and facility
Taiwan Innotech Expo 2021
Taiwan Innotech Expo 2021, will be held on October from 14 to 16 at Taipei World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 1.
- To inspire the transfer of international Intellectual property and technology.
- To promote and encourage the internationalization and commercialization of Intellectual property and innovative technology.
- To attract greater prospects for venture capital in the areas of international Intellectual property trade and technology transfer.
- To demonstrate the innovations among industry, government and academic institutes in Taiwan, Province of China and to promote a public appreciation for IP innovations.
- With the ultimate goal of attracting the best business to visit, know and invest in Taiwan, Province of China.
Venue and Registration
- Venue: TWTC Exhibition Hall 1,
No.5, Xin-Yi Rd., Sec.5, Taipei, Taiwan
- Contact Preson: Mr. Paolung Cheng,
- Tel: +886 2 2725 5200 ext. 2659
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agricultural products
- Chemical materials and products
- Hand tools
- Consumer electronics/electrical appliances
- Computer software/hardware
- Communication products
- Metal materials and hardware products
- Building materials and sanitary products
- Sports Leisure products
- Stationery/office machine
- Gifts and creative products
- Environmental protection
- Government agencies,
- Academic/research institutions,
- High-performance R&D vendors,
- Related award-winning vendors,
- Inventors and related organizations,
- Intellectual property technology service providers,
- Venture capitalists
- Pre-Show Press Conference
- Opening Ceremony
- Award Ceremony
- International Technology Conference / Seminars