USA | SVIIF
The second annual of Silicon Valley International Invention Festival (SVIIF) is organized by PALEXPO, Geneva’s Exhibition and Congress Center and hosted by International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) in Santa Clara Convention Center, the host of world-class events, from 24 to 26 June 2019.
The world of invention is enthusiastically looking forward for the commencement of this year’s SVIIF since it will be the event at which inventions from throughout the world will be presented to the public. SVIIF is a milestone for inventors to get in contact with licensees and exploiters from the USA. Grab this excellent opportunity!
Your participation offers you an exceptional opportunity to interact directly with businessmen and representatives of well-known industrial companies and corporations from the land of innovations, Santa Clara.
Why Participate in SVIIF?
Silicon Valley International Invention Festival aims to publicize state-of-the-art inventions around the world and provide a unique opportunity for inventors to not only commercialize their inventions but also cultivate the American market at the heart of the inventions, Silicon Valley. Your participation provides you a golden opportunity to:
- network with representatives of well-known companies
- participate in various seminars, presentations and panel discussions
- get to know creative minds from all over the world
- visit representatives from industry and manufacturers
- make concrete deals during the festival
- gain international recognition from radio, television and print media
- win special wards of high-ranking international organizations
- establish partnerships with inventor associations from all over the world
|Address||5001 Great America Pkwy,|
Santa Clara, CA 95054
|Telephone||(+41) 22 761 11 11|
|Fax||(+41) 22 798 01 00|