World Invention and Technology Expo (WINTEX) 2018 is an event aimed at creating awareness in invention and technology as well as showcasing innovative achievements in the sector. In addition, this event has the objectives to make invention and technology as a culture also to highlight its role in economic and the development of a country.
The objectives of the World Invention and Technology Expo (WINTEX) 2018 are:
- Promotion and commercialization of invention and technology;
- Showcasing the public potentials inventor;
- Building partnerships between inventor and investor;
- Encouraging Indonesians to create an invention;
- Appreciate inventors from around the world.
- Organized by Indonesian Invention and Innovation Promotion Association (INNOPA)
- Hosted by Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB).
- Supported by International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) and World Invention and Intellectual Property Association (WIIPA).
In brief, the event will be held on March 12th-14th, 2018 in Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia.
February 10th, 2018
- Semi GrandPrix,
- Gold Awards,
- Special Awards from IFIA, WIIPA, and otherassociations.
Click to download the WINTEX 2018 Brochure
|Address||Jalan Tebet Barat Dalam IX No. 6, Tebet, Jakarta, INDONESIA|