KR | WWIEA
About World Women Inventors & Entrepreneurs Association (WWIEA)
As one of the women inventors in the world, I am very overwhelmed by the fact that invention brought all of you from the world together. We live in an era of intellectual property rights.
The competition between countries depends on the development of high tech and the necessary acquisition of intellectual property rights. But, as equally important are the ideas for inventions that women find in daily life with their sensitiveness.
Due to COVID-19 Virus, Korea International Youth Olympiad (KIYO 4i 2020) is going to be held online by World Women Inventors & Entrepreneurs Association (WWIEA) under IFIA’s sponsorship.
Registration deadline : 20th September 2020
Announcement of Winners : 15th October 2020
2) To foster talents that will lead the creative economy era by developing leadership based on personal strengths and talents.
3) To broaden horizon as a global citizen through the exchange with students from all over the world.
4) To seek out young talents who will lead the future intellectual property society.
2. Organizer and Supervision
World Women Inventors & Entrepreneurs Association (WWIEA)
World Intellectual Property Organization(WIPO), The Eurasian Patent Organization(EAPO),
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations(IFIA), Seoul National University, POSTECH, Hanyang University,
Myongji University, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Dongguk University, Korea Youth Invention Club
Seoul, Korea, Online Competition
- The best of the best invention: Grade3~university students (National & International)
- Group project: Grade3~High school student (National & International)
|Application||September 20, 2020||Submit the documents(including participation fee payment)|
|Finals||October 15, 2020||Online Competition|
Special lectures: TBA
|Address||G5 Central Plaza BLDG #518 / Seochojungang-ro, Seocho-Gu, Seoul 137-882 / SOUTH KOREA|
|Telephone||+82-2-538-9982 / +82-2-533-7722|