UK | ABII
Dr. Wilson Young
The Association of British Inventors and Innovators was founded in May7, 2007. The members of the Association were group of individual inventors and leaders in the field of academic, industrial, and inventions. The Association provides advisory assistance to potential angel inventors. We are a non-profit organization dedicating to inventors; we provide services i.e. patent consultation, hosts conference and workshop of innovation and invention and match make inventors with potential investors for commercialization.
Our mission is to inspire inventors and innovators in the United Kingdom, to utilize their creativity and innovative idea to create inventions which would benefit society, by creating awareness to the younger generations we hope to encourage and inspire them to invent.
- To act as a platform for inventors to exchange ideas, information and expertise.
- To assist inventors, commercialize their inventions.
- To encourage the culmination of new ideas or concepts in the market place.
- To provide support and business management skills for inventors whose new products are the source of industrial wealth.
- To assist in the development of a vibrant provincial business economy and the creation of employment upon commercialization.
|Address||3rd Floor, 28 Frith Street Soho, London, United Kingdom, W1D 5LF|