Association for the Promotion of Invention and Innovation
Association Pour la Promotion de L’Invention et de L’Innovation au TCHAD
Association Pour la Promotion de L’Invention et de L’Innovation au TCHAD (APIIT) is born under the center of ASSOTPIT. The first Association of Chadian Inventor was created in 2000 and started working in 2004. In December of the same year, thirteen inventors created the Chadian Association for the Promotion of Invention and Innovation in Chad (APIIT).
Purpose of the Association
- Promote invention and innovation in the country.
- Mobilize and encourage inventors, craftsmen, and Chadian entrepreneurs and their national and international partners to create and produce locally in the country, at least half essential goods.
Mr. Oumar Ayoumbaye
- Positive image and better understanding by the public of the activity of invention and innovation.
- Increased dynamic working between inventors and technology innovators.
- The open prospects of partnership and collaboration with industrialists, bankers, business circles.
- A greater commitment of African states for the development of innovation activity.
- Larger chance of youth engagement in the activity to take over from the present generation.
- Directories of inventions and technological innovations in Africa.
- Organization of the first Exhibition of Invention and Crafts(1st SAIT) in Chad in 2005 sponsored by the inventors themselves, the SWISSAID and Chadian fellow of the African Development Bank (ADB).
- Edition of the year book of the inventors of Chad.
- Participation of members of the APIIT at the various international exhibitions of inventions and technological innovations events include: 33rd International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva, 38th International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva , 42nd International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva.