Founded in 2000
NGO QUIN-Estonia has since 2000 been engaged in inventive and innovative topics. QUIN is a Scandinavian women inventors, and innovative collaborations connecting women, whose name comes from the Swedish language Qinnliga Uppfinnare I Norden (in Estonian – Nordic Resourceful Women). QUIN-Estonia has its branch network in Estonia.
We operate in cooperation with the Nordic countries and the European Union, women, trying-life cases, examples, and role models to encourage more women to participate through their inventions and innovative ideas for business applications. We want our actions to change the prevailing prejudices in society views and attitudes of women and women’s valuation of work at all. Our desire is to provide you with the opportunity to access our website through the action of various aspects of women inventors, both in Scandinavia and in other countries around the world.
Mrs. Anne-Mari Rannamae
- Increase women’s awareness of their creativity and intellectual property rights
- Turn creativity into local employment and entrepreneurship
- Develop further international cooperation (networks of personal contacts, trust, etc.)
- Help to promote international business and its innovative products, new markets
- Strengthen the competitiveness of the national economy