Indonesian Invention and Innovation Promotion Association
Ms. Erricha Insan Pratisi
Ms. Megaria Agustina
There are indeed many potential inventors, innovators and researchers who are owned by the school, university and company in various regions in Indonesia. However, due to limitations of container or media for guiding them to channel their potential at the international level, it often becomes unfulfilled potential. That’s why we exist.
Indonesian Invention and Innovation Promotion Association (INNOPA) a non-profit national organization is ready to accommodate the potential of the Indonesian researchers, inventors, and innovators to show the world that Indonesia also has the potential and is not inferior to other countries.
So that’s why AYISI (Association of Young Innovator Indonesia) was established in 2010 and inaugurated in 5 June 2011 in the Halimun (secretariat office), South Jakarta, and Indonesia. In 2014, AYISI changed its name to be INNOPA (Indonesian Invention and Innovation Promotion Association).
Become container for the improvement and development of soft skills of Indonesian inventors, innovators and researchers and become the center of innovation and invention Promotion in Indonesia.
- Conducting scientific studies, research and development in the fields of science and technology
- Selecting and nurturing the best Indonesian inventors, innovators and researchers
- Conducting training in the fields of science, invention, innovation and technology, intellectual properties and cooperating with other parties
- Performing services to the society in knowledge, innovation, invention and technology area
- Cooperating with communities and agencies in improving the ability of Indonesian inventors, innovators and researchers
- Implementing the design of the application of the research concepts of in the fields of science and technology, innovation and invention
- Providing a ONE-STOP service that offers assistance from the early stages of inventions and innovation to commercialization
- Promoting intellectual property and expanding patent management support
- Training human resources to handle intellectual property issues in the age of globalization