IQ | IIIS
Iraqi Society of Inventors and Innovators
جمعية المخترعين والمبتكرين
Iraqi Society of Inventors and Innovators (IIIS) was established to encourage the Iraqi researchers, inventors and innovators, to support them financially and morally, to recognize their contacts with the institutions and the centers inside and outside Iraq and to create a scientific renaissance movement and development.
- Take care of the inventors and innovators from scientific, cultural, and financial aspects
- Encourage and assist inventors and innovators to participate in international scientific conferences within their competence and presenting their research abstracts and discussions at the conferences within the patrols of the society
- Support the idea holders to elaborate their ideas to inventions and providing them with the requirements to resolve the obstacles of their progress
- Develop the cooperation with international organizations specialized in this aspect
Mrs. Traiza Jasim Ridha
Means of achieving goals
- Publish periodicals and encourage the inventors and innovators to write research and essays and scientific summaries of the latest scientific and technological developments in the world in these periodicals.
- Provide scientific references for the modern standards to accommodate them with the local ideas
- Establish conferences, seminars, Invention event, and scientific days to discuss specific issues and invite professors and scientists from outside the country to contribute
- Collaborate with scientific societies and participate in the scientific fairs