Smart Care Tech is a non-profit organization established in Sudan aiming to support those shaded with the lack of opportunities and fallen into the pressure of the high cost they should pay to have their ideas see the light.
There are a plenty of smart, innovative and creative works, accomplished by distinguished inventors, but for some reasons, they are trapped in a sort of closed circle that is hard for them to cross. Smart Care Tech aims to reach those inventors and show them the path, the guidance and the courage, so they can help developing their community and do something for the humanity.
Smart Care Tech aims to
- Encourage the young minds for the invention and entrepreneurship.
- Provide the suitable environment for those who have advanced ideas and active soul.
- Participate to support the industrial sector with smart and inventive ideas.
- Create a partnership network that seeks the usefulness of scientific research.
- Train youth, women and children in the field of modern technology and advanced scientific research
In order to achieve its goals, Smart Care Tech undertakes the following activities:
- Organizing invention competitions in Sudan
- Establishing consultancy office for filing a patent
- Organizing seminars or workshops to raise awareness about the required skills for being an inventor
- Offer support for education
- Provide support to the startups
|Address||Khartoum Amart street house house 7 square 7|