INOVAMAK: Skopje, Macedonia / December 2023
Organized by National Association of Inventors of Macedonia (NAIM)
International Fair of Patents, Inventions, Innovations and New Technology
All Associations of Inventors from all countries around the globe are invited to take part in International Fair of Patents, Inventions, Innovations and New Technology (INOVAMAK 2022) which is planned to be held from 08-10 December 2022 under the patronage of the International Federation of Inventors Associations (IFIA).
We would like to inform you that the National Association of Inventors of Macedonia (NAIM) will organize the International Fair of Patents, Inventions, Innovations, and New Technologies INOVAMAK 2022, which will be held online only, on December 8th-10th, 2022. The registration deadline is November 17th.
Poster and Application form for the INOVAMAK 2022 is on our website www.naim.mk. Application form and posters should be sent to our e-mail: email@example.com
NIAM will post the official exhibition catalog on the National Association of Inventors of Macedonia website (www.naim.mk) with all participants’ inventions, together with medals and cups awarded, on November 11th. Awards include medals ( gold, silver, and bronze) featuring the portret of famous inventor Mihajlo Pupin.
National Association of Inventors of Macedonia (NAIM)
- Organizing inventors and innovators in the Republic of Macedonia and popularizing inventing and innovating activities through consultations, lectures, exhibitions of inventions and innovations and other forms;
- Collaboration with the authorities and institutions of the Republic of Macedonia on legal issues of innovation and invention, making suggestions for adoption and amending of laws and bylaws governing innovations and inventions;
- Detecting, fostering and stimulating talented secondary education and university students in the area of invention and innovation
- Collaborate with state authorities and institutions in charge of issues from the field of invention and innovation, and collaborate with relevant non-government organizations and associations in the Macedonia and abroad, professional and scientific organizations, economic chambers;
- Engage in implementation of municipal, national and international projects and collaborate with domestic and foreign associations in the area of invention and innovation;
- Collaborate with high schools, faculties, and associations in the field of technology in preparing condition for creation and realization of inventions and innovations.
- Presenting the work and achievements of Macedonian inventors and innovators in the media;