INTARG® 2022 – Katowice, Poland
On Thursday, May 12, in the Spodek/International Congress Center Jubilee 15th Edition of International Invention and Innovation Show INTARG® 2022 ended in Katowice. INTARG® 2022, co-hosted by the City of Katowice.
The Show is dedicated to the international presentation of the potential and achievements of technological thought and science, i.e. inventions, technologies and innovative services directed to the industry. Solutions presented at the fair combine creativity, innovativeness, high technical and economic values and care for common good.
Owing to its high international reputation, INTARG® show has been patronized by the highest-ranking institutions, including the Ministry of Development and Technology and the World Intellectual Property Organisation WIPO – one of 16 UN agencies. (INTARG® as the only trade fair in Poland and few in the world is held under the honorary patronage of WIPO). International support is provided by the International Federation of Inventors Association (IFIA) and The co-host of the event is the City of Katowice.
INTARG® 2022 in Figures
– support of 21 high-ranking Polish and international institutions and organizations
– stationary and online exhibitors from 39 countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Croatia, Philippines, France, Germany, Greece, India, Iran, Japan, Yemen, Korea, Lithuania, Malaysia, Morocco, Poland, Republic of Northern Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Romania,
Republic of Azerbaijan, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA
– 506 inventions and innovations
– 41 jurors and experts from 18 countries, representing the world of science, industry and business and business
– 16 conferences and discussion panels with the participation of representatives of science and business