CZ | INVENT ARENA
International Exhibition of Technical Innovations, Patents and Inventions
About INVENT ARENA
- It brings together representatives of investors, research institutes, innovative companies, universities, secondary schools, young creators and producers, seeking interesting innovation impulses.
- It forms business opportunities or solutions for your ideas and inventions awaiting implementation.
- It creates space for innovators, researchers and people interested in science to present the latest domestic and world trends.
- It compares the technical level of Czech and foreign exhibitors.
- It presents technology, science and research as part of the national culture and thus emphasizes the unique role of the country’s economy and development.
- It offers new knowledge and information in the form of educational seminars, presentations, workshops and panel discussions.
- It points out the importance of creative work and the importance of industrial legal protection for the application of new solutions on the market.
INVENT ARENA 2021
The Third annual of the International Exhibition of Technical Innovations, Patents and Inventions, INVENT ARENA (08 – 10 June 2021), will be held at one of the most state-of-art European arenas in the industrial town of Třinec, right in the heart of Beskydy Mountains under patronages of the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA), Deputy Prime Minister for Science, Research and Innovation, the Minister of Education Youth and Sports, the Minister of Industry and Trade, the President of the Czech Chamber of Commerce, the President of The Czech Academy of Sciences, and Mayor of town of Třinec.
The exhibition INVENT ARENA will show you new developments, inventions, patents and technologies divided into several categories. Young inventors will also have a chance to present their inventions.
The best exhibits in each category will be awarded gold, silver and bronze medals. The Grand Prix award is prepared for the absolute winner of the exhibition.
INVENT ARENA 2016 promoted creativity among young people. The participants exhibited their last findings and shared their experience with science development in many fields of human activities. 210 inventions from 21 countries were displayed during the event. INVENT ARENA managed to play an important role in the innovative process by promoting the latest domestic and world-wide techniques to all participants and emphasizing the importance of industrial legal protection for new solutions in use.