INVENT ARENA 2024, Trinec, Czech Republic / June 12 and 13, 2024
International Exhibition of Technical Innovations, Patents and Inventions
About INVENT ARENA
- It brings together representatives of investors, research institutes, innovative companies, universities, secondary schools, young creators and producers, seeking interesting innovation impulses.
- It forms business opportunities or solutions for your ideas and inventions awaiting implementation.
- It creates space for innovators, researchers and people interested in science to present the latest domestic and world trends.
- It compares the technical level of Czech and foreign exhibitors.
- It presents technology, science and research as part of the national culture and thus emphasizes the unique role of the country’s economy and development.
- It offers new knowledge and information in the form of educational seminars, presentations, workshops and panel discussions.
- It points out the importance of creative work and the importance of industrial legal protection for the application of new solutions on the market.
INVENT ARENA 2024
The annual International Exhibition of Technical Innovations, Patents, and Inventions, INVENT ARENA (June 12-13, 2024), will be hosted at one of Europe’s most advanced arenas located in the industrial town of Třinec, nestled in the heart of the Beskydy Mountains. This event enjoys the patronage of distinguished entities, including the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA), the Deputy Prime Minister for Science, Research, and Innovation, the Minister of Education, Youth, and Sports, the Minister of Industry and Trade, the President of the Czech Chamber of Commerce, the President of The Czech Academy of Sciences, and the Mayor of Třinec.
INVENT ARENA’s exhibition will showcase cutting-edge developments, inventions, patents, and technologies across several categories. It also offers young inventors a unique opportunity to present their innovations.
Gold, silver, and bronze medals will be awarded to the top exhibits in each category, with a Grand Prix prize awaiting the exhibition’s overall winner.
Since 2016, INVENT ARENA has been a strong advocate for nurturing creativity among young individuals. During the 2016 INVENT ARENA, participants from 21 countries displayed 210 inventions. This event has played a significant role in fostering innovation by introducing the latest domestic and global technologies to all participants and emphasizing the importance of legal protection for new industrial solutions in practice.