KR | BIXPO
Bitgaram International Expo of Electric Power Technology
BIXPO – International Trade Expo on Electric Power, Leading the Global Trend in the Future Technologies of Power & Energy
The Bitgaram International Exposition of Electric Power Technology or BIXPO, fully committed to the satisfaction of participating exhibitors and visitors, features a variety of programs, including the New Technology Exhibition displaying products or technologies for enhanced exchanges and mutual growth, the Business Meeting offering domestic small-to-mid-sized companies chances to tackle into foreign markets with their quality products or ideas, International Conference talking shop around future technologies to put forth visions into the future, the IFIA certified International Invention Fair and many other colorful side events.
The 8th BIXPO 2022 will be held from November 2 to 4 with national efforts to contain the further spread of COVID-19. BIXPO 2022 with the post-corona era, will serve as a venue for participating companies and professionals to share new technologies and seek mutual development.
The BIXPO 2022 New Technology Exhibition will go online and offline at the time of the Coronavirus pandemic.
It is a forum where renewable energy companies, such as electric power, wind power, and solar power companies, and experts exchange ideas on new technologies for mutual growth and development. In addition, through the Startup Contest, startups with brilliant ideas will be introduced and participants will have opportunities to experience the future of the electric power industry such as through carbon-neutral farm, offshore wind power farm, METAVERSE center, and an experience center of climate change.
- Hydrogen, Offshore Wind Power Development, Eco-friendly Power technology, ESS, Solar …
- Big Data, IoT Network operation solution, Energy Efficiency, EVC …
- Next generation Grid, Smart power distribution, New technology of power generation …
- Start-ups, In-house venture company, Energy valley company, Bitgaram center for creative economy and …
Supports for Offline Exhibitors
- Live streaming on YouTube
- Virtual booths running around the year
- Offline Business Meetings
- First-come-First-served Booth designations