Korea Invention Promotion Association
Global Top IP Leader KIPA
Mr. Yongook Son
Representative of IFIA
Mr. Hyowon Jeon
Korea Invention Promotion Association (KIPA) was established in 1994 to promote intellectual property (IP) and expand patent management support. KIPA provides a ONE-STOP service that offers assistance from the early stages of inventions to commercialization. Moreover, KIPA trains human resources to handle intellectual property issues in the age of globalization.
Korea Invention Promotion Association mission is promote international competitiveness and economic development through technology innovation in the industrial field by systematic and efficient implementation of invention promotion projects.
Top Global IP Leader KIPA to lead a knowledge-based society
- Providing service for customer satisfaction
- Maximizing the value of Intellectual Property
- Training creative persons of future talent
- Realizing a NEW invention culture
- Developing a company culture focused on achievements
- Promoting intellectual property and expanding patent management support.
- Training human resources to handle intellectual property issues in the age of globalization.