LB | L.I.S
Lebanese Innovators Society
جمعية اللبنانية للمبتکرین
The Lebanese Innovators Society (L.I.S) is a young nongovernmental, non-profit, civil organization for children and youth founded in Lebanon.
● The main Goal of L.I.S is Developing the individuals, the local communities, the non government organizations and associations, skills and abilities in different scientific domains like robotics, computer science, biotechnology, geology and different other scientific specialties.
Mrs. Nour Eid Lattouf
● Encouraging the youth to participate in developing the science and technology and enhancing their capacities through the extracurricular activities that can help them in the future.
● Organizing Conferences, colloquiums, workshops for youth and children, focusing on science, technology and environment, as well as science competitions.
● Collaborating with schools, universities, patent offices and different ministries as well as local and international organizations in order to prepare and execute projects to serve, manage and realize the goals mentioned.
● Joining local or international associations or organizations, or assisting one or many persons to represent the organization in any national or international colloquium, conferences or meetings.
● Preparing and presenting researches and reports related to the organization’s domain of interest.
● For the achievement of its goals, the organization has the right to possess buildings and projects, sign contracts and participate in any way in any other project that is directly in relation with the organization’s goals and that helps its development. The organization can also obtain any permit for the realization of these projects from any official party as described by the laws.
● The organization works in the field of specialization within ethics and standards based on creativity, education and reinforcement.