LV | MINOX
International Invention and Innovation Exhibition in Latvia
Latvian Inventors Association, Society “CONNECT Latvia” and Latvian Academy of Sciences in collaboration with partners in the regions of Latvia are inviting inventors, researchers, entrepreneurs and innovators, young and experienced, to participate in regional invention festival MINOX Zemgale (in Jelgava on 5 September 2020), and in the 8th International Invention and Innovation Exhibition MINOX 2020 that will take place in Riga on 30-31 October 2020.
The latest inventions and innovative solutions will be exhibited. It is a great opportunity for presenting inventions to the society, get valuable feedback and seek for partners. Individual inventors, research institutions, universities, companies, non-profit organizations and students are all welcome to present their invention and innovation projects. Participants are also encouraged to prepare hands-on STEM activities to engage with attendees.
- Chairman of the Committee – Andrejs Krasņikovs, Vice President of the Latvian Academy of Sciences
- Armands Grickus, Director of Institute of Natural Sciences and Innovative Technologies, University of Liepaja
- Elmārs Baltiņš, Project manager of CONNECT Latvia
- Gina Mata, Manager of the regional exhibition MINOX Vidzeme
- Kārlis Rasis, Deputy Director of Daugavpils City Council
- Līga Miķelsone, Head of Entrepreneurship support department of Zemgale Region Human Resource and Competences Development Centre
- Rimis Vaitkus, Board Member of Latvian Inventors Association
- Silvija Zakke, Board Member of Latvian Inventors Association
- Videvuds Ārijs Lapsa, State Emeritus Scientist of Latvia