National Foundation for Libyan Inventors
المؤسسة الوطنية للمخترعين الليبيين
About National Foundation for Libyan Inventors
The National Foundation for Libyan Inventors is a civil society organization established in 2011, where a group of scientific societies for inventors met and formed a union called the National Foundation for Libyan Inventors.A meeting was held for the formation of the General Assembly and to elect the President of The Assembly and the Board of Directors members on 7/9/2011. The association carried out several activities and workshops to support inventors, also participated in many local and international exhibitions and gained many local and international awards.
Mr. Jalal Saied Mohammed Alnakasah
The institution concerns to adopt and support the distinct Libyan innovations, inventions and idea to encourage inventors to maintain research, development, invention and innovation because of their importance for the emergence of new industries and reviving old industries by using more effective ways and create new jobs leading to increase the national income rate.
From this point, the National Institution for Libyan Inventors has established to the following:
- Protect the inventions and innovations and assist in the registration of patents at the local competent authorities such as the Industrial and International Research Centre and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Form committees to evaluate the inventions and innovations with the coordination of the competent authorities.
- Activate the laws of the creative inventors.
- Sign a cooperation agreement with the local and international institutions to provide materials, laboratories and workshops for testing and the development of inventions and Innovations.
- Create job opportunities and contribute to the human development through marketing and manufacturing the inventions locally
- Make the community aware of the importance of researchers and inventors and their role in the development.
- Establish cooperative social relations with the agencies and bodies of similar relation as well as to the social figures to achieve the institution objectives.
- Form permanent and temporary committees in various areas of research and development.
- Support the research and innovations in the renewable energy field.
- Constitute committees searching in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy
- Establish cooperative relations and information exchange with the relevant international organizations.
- Introduce deliberate advertising and promotional campaigns to serve the institution objectives and activities.
- Organize the scientific and cultural meetings and events
- Organize the international conferences and exhibitions.
- Support the inventor in marketing the invention and search for (investors).
Those objectives are achieved through a coherent strategy implemented by an intellectual system of a group of Libyan experts and scholars.
Agreements with the Local and International Institutions
- Cooperation agreement with the Ministry of Higher Education in Libya to support the inventors in 2014.
- Cooperation agreement with the Libyan National Oil Corporation to support the inventors in 2012.
- Cooperation agreement with the National Board for Technical and Vocational Education in Libya to support the inventors in 2013.
- Cooperation agreement with the Libyan Petroleum Research Centre to support the inventors in 2012.
- Cooperation agreement with the Libyan Ministry of Industry to support the inventors in 2013.
- Cooperation agreement with the European Organization for Inventors, France, in 2014.
- Cooperation agreement with the African Assembly for Inventors, Tunisia, in 2013