i-EIE: Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia 27-28 September 2021
International EUREKA Innovation Exhibition
Organized by Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Spanish Institute (UniKL MSI)
For the seventh time, Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Spanish Institute (UniKL MSI) is organizing an innovation competition; International EUREKA Innovation Exhibition 2021 (i-EIE 2021). This year’s i-EIE 2021 theme is “INTEGRATING RESOURCES TOWARDS SMART INFRASTRUCTURES”. This event will be held virtually. UniKL MSI is a registered member of the International Federation Inventor Association, Geneva Switzerland since 2017. Therefore i-EIE 2021 is internationally recognized by the association.
Overview of UNIKL MSI
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) is a leading university in engineering technology established on 20 August 2002. Owned by Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA), an agency under the Ministry of Rural and Regional Development (KKLW), Malaysia. UniKL being asked to upgrade the status of technical education in Malaysia by the government. As the nation expects more from technical higher learning institutions, UniKL mold its graduates with strong technological knowledge and astute entrepreneurial skills who would later fulfill the current demand of the industries. Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Spanish Institute (UniKL MSI) started its operation at the temporary campus at Techno Center, Kulim Hi-Tech Park in August 2002 and later moved to the main campus built on a piece of land approximately 39 acres, also in Kulim Hi-Tech Park, Kulim, Kedah in December 2003.
- To showcase innovation, invention and designs which are produced and created by academicians and non-academicians, students from local and international higher education and including Malaysian secondary education.
- To create a platform for research groups among local and international academician and non-academicians in commercializing their innovations and ideas.
- To steer innovative culture through research and at the same time create research awareness among the experts particularly the UniKL MSI community.
- To realize and develop cooperation among participants in the commercialization of the ideas.
- To produce and stimulate creative talents among potential innovators by organizing related activities during the program.