Indonesia Inventors Day “IID 2021” – 26 to 29 November, Bali, Indonesia
International Young Inventors Awards
World Invention and Technology Expo
Invention to Indonesian Inventors Day "IID 2021"
Indonesia Inventors Day “IID” is an international platform for inventors also research scientists to present their innovations and inventions. Indonesia Inventors day aims to appreciate those people who have dedicated themselves to create a new and bright idea that will be useful for people and the world.The focus of this event is an exhibition and competition in which the participants can bring their final product, sample, prototype or mock-up to be presented in Indonesia Inventors Day. This year Indonesia Inventors Day 2021 will be organized using the Hybrid Exhibition system, which is offline for local participants and online for International participants.
- Become a platform for innovators around the world to perform and show their innovative projects to the international level
- Transfer technology, ideas, and experience between the innovators
- Gather the innovators to create a groundbreaking project through international collaboration
- Initiate a commercialization process
- Mark a place where the investor and inventor meet
- Promoting innovative projects
- Sharing Knowledge
- Sharing Experience
- Improving Creativity
- Giving Opportunity for Consumers
There are two categories for Indonesia Inventors Day qualification of participants :
- International Young Inventors Award (IYIA) is an open international innovation competition for school students under 18 years old.
- World Invetion and Technology Expo (WINTEX) is an open international innovation competition for university students, individual researcher/ innovator, lecturers over 18 years old.
IYIA: The main aim of IYIA is to appreciate students with their innovative projects. So, the focus of the IYIA will be on the originality or novelty of an idea, innovation and creativity value, performance, and practicability of products, also the way of presentation.
a. Originality or Novelty of Idea: Is the idea original and new? Is it “the first”? (25%)
b. Innovation and Creativity Value: Is it innovative enough? Is it useful? (25%)
c. Performance and Practicability of Products: Is it easy to use? Easy maintenance? Environmentally friendly and safe enough? (25%)
d. Presentation: Is the inventor able to present his/her invention completely and clearly? (25%)
WINTEX: WINTEX will have a focus on the advanced stage of innovation after it is being created. So, besides the originality and innovation aspects that still become the main point, it will be further focused on the commercialization and marketability, patent or license granted, and design packaging or aesthetic value.
a. Originality and Innovative Value: Is it “the first”? Is it important enough to be said as “innovation”? (30%)
b. Commercialization and Marketability: Estimation of the new product’s future expanding sales potential, including regions, quantity, amount, etc.(30%)
c. Aesthetic: shape, color and color matching performance, product series performance, corporate identity, system performance, materials usage, user-friendly interface, and operation. (20%)
d. Patent or license granted: Has the invention grant a patent or patent application number? (20%)