KIWIE: Korea International Women’s Invention Exposition 2021
Korea International Women's Invention Exposition
KIWIE is truly one and only festival celebrating women inventors and inventions in the world, which has driven the growth of Women inventors for more than a decade as exhibiting and awarding the patent technologies and inventions of women at home and abroad.
This year, however, corresponding to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, it would be challenging to invite the delegations to Korea under circumstances such as international travel restrictions and the Special Entry Procedure of Korea.
Women or Women students and enterprises (run by women) who have applied or registered for domestic or overseas industrial property rights are eligible to participant in Exposition.
Purpose of Exposition
- Sustainable development and co-prosperity for international women inventors
- Providing the opportunity of business matching for domestic and overseas women inventors and promotion of economic
- Activities through securing Intellectual Property Rights of international women inventors
- Developing methods designed to promote support for domestic and overseas women inventors
- Creating visions by sharing success stories and policies of domestic and overseas women inventors and expanding networks by sharing information.
♦ Online registration for participants from overseas.
This Year the organization committee of KIWIE implemented an online registration system called ‘Proxy Participation’. ‘Proxy participation’ refers to the process that those willing to participate register by sending the entry form via email and send their inventions Korea Women Inventors Association (KWIA), an organizer, and then the KWIA exhibits and manages them by proxy during the exposition.