ARCHIMEDES: Moscow, Russia, 29 to 31 March 2022
About Salon Archimedes
The annual Moscow international Salon of inventions and innovation technologies “Archimedes” was established in 1998 and is the largest world forum that includes: exhibition of inventions, industrial samples, trade marks, utility models, conferences, training actions under the general name “University of the inventor”, venture fairs, contests, presentations of national projects and technologies presented from all industrially developed countries of the world. The president of Moscow international Salon of inventions and innovation technologies “Archimedes” is – Zezyulin Dmitry Ivanovich
More Info. About Archimedes
Moscow city organization VOIR and the International Innovation Club “Archimedes” invites you to take part in collective exhibitions of Russian inventors and innovators on innovative events abroad – salons, exhibitions, festivals and shows.
Participation in these activities will allow you to not only showcase the development in innovation and gain international recognition, but also to find investors and partners, to sign contracts and licensing agreements.
Each event is represented by its own unique because they are held in different, sometimes very far apart locations of the Eurasian continent. Events are attended by specialists, investors, stakeholders. Events are always accompanied by a business program.
Given that for each product and technology has its own strategic directions of development and expansion of markets, we offer you a wide choice of the most promising for you and your products (technology) in the region, as well as forms of participation (full-time / part-time).
We will welcome any kind of cooperation, and always ready for a constructive dialogue.
We invite you to participate in the XXV Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies “Archimedes”, which will take place from 29th to 31st of March 2022 in Moscow, Russia.
The main aims of the “Archimedes” Salon are stimulation of inventive, patent-licensing and innovative activities, development of the market for the results of intellectual activity, assistance in promotion of new products and services.
Salon “Archimedes” is annually held with the support of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation, the World Intellectual Property Organization, the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (ROSPATENT), the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) and the International Innovation club “Archimedes”.
Despite the difficulties and restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2021 the Salon “Archimedes-2021” was held live and gathered 270 participants from 22 countries and 33 regions of the Russian Federation, which presented about 650 inventions and innovative technologies from various sectors of activity.
The forthcoming XXV Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies “Archimedes” will be an anniversary. Therefore, it is bound to be given particular attention from media, businesses and the world scientific and technological community.
The Salon “Archimedes” is an ideal launchpad for new breakthrough inventions and technologies to enter the market. According to statistics, every 2nd exhibit presented at the Salon finds its investor and consumer, which undoubtedly demonstrates the effectiveness of the Salon.
Results of intellectual activities presented at the Salon “Archimedes” in person or in absentia will be selected and evaluated by the Expert Commission and the International Jury. The most prominent projects will be acknowledged with the Special Prizes and Awards from the Salon “Archimedes” and its partners.
The Grand Prix “Gold Archimedes” is the highest prize awarded to the most deserving inventors for a complex of inventions and innovative projects presented at the Salon.
- Date of the opening ceremony: 29 March 2022
- Date of closing/award ceremony: 31 March 2022
- Contact Presons: Maria Kondratjeva, Anastasia Sharkova
- Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Agriculture and forestry
- Light industry
- Education means, games, advertising business, musical instruments
- Food industry
- Biotechnology and genetic engineering
- Packing and storage
- Construction and building materials
- Fertilizers and growth regulators
- General machine-building industry
- Aviation, aerospace industry
- Land, sea and air transport
- Informational, navigation and control systems
- Human safety, protection and rescue
- Radio, television and communications
- Technology of producing nanomaterials
- Technology of hydrogen and atomic power engineering, nuclear fuel cycle,
- Technology of new and renewable energy sources
- House-hold and office equipment, heating and lighting
- Medicine and medical equipment, hygiene, cosmetics, veterinary
- Chemical and oil and gas production industry
- Pollution control and environment protection
- Information and telecommunication technology
- Industrial design
- Creativity of youth
- Mass media
- Electricity and power electronics
- Innovation infrastructure
- Low cost,
- Social and economic impact,
- Market opportunities etc.
- Gold medal of Salon “Archimedes”
- Silver medal of Salon “Archimedes”
- Bronze medal of Salon “Archimedes”
- Medals and diplomas of WIPO
- Diplomas of Federal service on intellectual property of Russian Federation
- Medals and diplomas of IFIA
- Grand-pix of Salon “Archimedes”
- Cups/special awards More information Click