Seoul International Invention Fair – SIIF 2020, 1-4 Dec
Hosted by the Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) and organized by the Korea Invention Promotion Association (KIPA), the Seoul International Invention Fair was inaugurated in 2002 in order to market and to promote inventions. Currently under the patronage of the City of Seoul, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), and the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) it has thus become an event where inventors and researchers from all over the world showcase new ideas and products to manufacturers, investors, distributors, licensing firms and the general public.
Seoul International Invention Fair-SIIF 2020 is organized by the Korea Invention Promotion Association (KIPA), a statutory company established under the provision of the Invention Promotion Act. It is the only organization in Korea that has promoted inventive activities since 1973.
Period & Venue
- Period: Dec. 1(Tue.) ~ Dec. 4(Fri.) [4days]
- Venue: COEX, Seoul, Korea
SIIF at a glance…
– 600+ new inventions and products from 30+ countries
– Nearly 40,000 spectators, buyers, and investors from around the globe
One of the Largest Invention Fair in the World: A Gateway to the World Market
- Is organized to market your inventions and to promote information sharing.
- Is a 4-day event where inventors and researchers showcase their new ideas and products to manufacturers, investors, distributors, licensing firms, and the general public.
- Marketing experts, IP information suppliers, patent attorneys, and technology transfer firms will also participate in the exhibit to help participants commercialize their inventions.
- Will be under the patronage of the Korean Intellectual Property Office and will be supported internationally by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA)
- Will feature a symposium on marketing and commercialization.
- Will feature a business matchmaking pavilion for those wishing to enter the Korean market.
- Stems from the Korea Patent Technology Exhibition, a national exhibition of outstanding inventions that has been held since 1982.
Why You Should Attend
- One of the largest annual invention fairs in the world.
- A great opportunity to have your ideas and inventions promoted in the Asian market, an already huge and still growing market.
- In SIIF 2020, 625 inventions from 27 countries and around 30,000 spectators came to visit.
Who Can Exhibit
Individual inventors and researchers, Enterprises, Patent Offices, Suppliers of IP Information, Technology Transfer Organizations, and IP related institutions
COEX Hall, 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Korea
|Address||135-731, Hall A, COEX, Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Telephone||+82 (2) 3459-2811|
|Fax||+82 (2) 3459-2799|