Mobility Aid Orthopedic
Mobility Aid Orthopedic.
The executive purpose is to build a mechanical and electronic tool that utilizes the formula basis of f = m ÷ s. This formula depicts that the driving force depends on the weight of the material on the surface. Therefore, this procedure was used in a way that the person’s weight is lifted from the feet so that the muscles use less force for moving the foot to the forward.
This device helps people with foot injuries and movement disability to move easily. It can be used both on and under the clothes and is light and portable as well. The pillar’s center of the device can turn in any angle and can be utilized as an Ethel in broken legs. An electronic kit is placed in this device which calculates the amount of the exerted pressure and determines the intensity of the spring tension.
This device is useful for people with foot injuries, athletes, elderlies and those who should not put any pressure to their feet.
The device can be used for individuals who have crashed in accidents and the leg have been damaged. And also for the elderly and athletes be useful. So that by connecting the device to a lot of pressure on the foot control As a result of damaged parts of the presser foot is removed.
- SVIIF 2019, Silicon Valley International Invention Festival / Silver Medal
- INPEX 2017, Invention and New Product Exposition / Award of Merit
- Holder of IFIA Inv. Certificate
- Holder of IFIA Innovation Standard / IIS Grade C
- Holder of “Master of Innovation” Course Certificate
- Taiwan Invention Association / Special Award
- International Invention and Innovation Competition for IFIA Inv Member / Gold Medal
- Having certificate of Introduction to the Patent Cooperation Treaty course / WIPO
- Participated in the webinar, how to Resolve IP and Innovation Disputes Using WIPO Mediation and Arbitration