Special Package for IFIA Members to Attend WIIF
The 2nd World Invention and Innovation Forum (WIIF) is planned to be organized at Guangdong (Tanzhou) International Convention and Exhibition Center , Foshan City , Guangdong Province, on November 23-25, 2017, sponsored by China Association of Inventions (CAI) and Foshan Municipal Government and supported by International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA).
IFIA members are cordially invited to join the 2nd WIIF for discussions on the following topics:
- Artificial intelligence;
- Civil-military integration;
- Commercialization of invention achievements as well as the international technological transfers;
- Policies for innovations of science and technologies;
- Youth innovative education;
- Imagination of future science and technology;
- Other issues leading trends of invention and innovation
Posters are welcome to be displayed at the forum. A field tour as well as a visit to the 22nd China National Exhibition of Inventions (11.23-25, 2017) will be arranged to visit inventions, technologies and new products shown online and offline; selection of excellent inventions for the Invention & Entrepreneurship Awards; conducting technological trade and inviting investments; promotion and matchmaking for excellent projects; innovation forum and robot competitions, which would be an interesting experience.
Offers for IFIA members:
- Hospitality will be provided to the head of delegation from each country, including a free hotel room, meals, local transport, among others. A free airport pick-up will be provided at Baiyun International Airport in Guangzhou, the capital city of Guangdong Province and the nearest Airport to Foshan. Kindly check the attached forms for application.
- Show Space: Space for posters are US$ 150 /per poster Size 90cm x 120cm . IFIA members will be offered free space for 4 posters and 20% discount for over 4 posters. Applications before August 31, would have an additional 10 % discount. As the space for posters is limited, it will be available on first-come-first-served basis.
For application formalities please just fill up the attached forms and return to email@example.com.