IFIA-WIPO Collaboration: Time & Cost-Efficient ADR Options
Are you prepared for potential disputes related to your intellectual property rights? Are you already involved in a dispute?
The International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA) and the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center cooperate to enhance awareness of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) options – including mediation and arbitration – among IFIA members so that they can resolve research and development (R&D) and technology transfer disputes in a time- and cost-efficient manner, without the need for court litigation.
WIPO ADR Services
- Procedural advice in choosing ADR options
- Model mediation and arbitration clauses to insert in contracts
- Case administration under the WIPO Rules in the event of a dispute
- Communication and meeting support in cases
- Training sessions on ADR of IP and technology related disputes