Only 5 Days Left to Apply for BIXPO 2018
BIXPO 2018, Bitagram International Exposition of Electric Power Technology, recognized as IFIA official event is to be hosted by Korea Electric Power Corporation from October 31 to November 2, 2018 in Kimdaejung Convention Center (KCC), Gwangju, Korea.
The inventions should be submitted via https://www.bixpo.kr/fairContents.do?FAIRMENU_IDX=3839&hl=ENG
or please fill out the ‘application form’ file and send back to inventionfair.bixpo2018@
Categories of Candidates
There is no strict restriction on technologies used by candidates. However, following categories are to be preferred.
- Electric power engineering and its application
- Electric power generation, Electric power network (Electric Power Transmission and Distribution)
- Electric power equipment and its maintenance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Renewable Energy Technology (Clean Energy)
- Electric Energy and its application
- Energy Efficiency
Deadline for Application: 14 September 2018
- Deadline can be extended if applicant contacts KEPCO previously.
Support to the Invitees
– To each invitee, a booth with whiteboard-walled booth, a square desk, and a chair are to be provided. When a group of inventors participate, the total size will be negotiated. (When in need of a bigger booth, please contact us.)
– Overseas economy-class round-trip flight ticket for each invitee (one person per one team, regardless of the number of inventions). For the ticket reservation, the invitee needs to send the copy of his/her passport.
– Domestic round-trip transportation (Incheon airport to KDJ Center, Gwangju) and shuttle buses to nearby hotels.
* Domestic transportation (Airplane, High-Speed train, Express bus, etc) varies depending on your arrival and departure time.
– Hotel reservation service around Exhibition Center
* Hotel accommodation fee will be charged
– Invitation to welcoming reception on 30th Oct
– Invitation to cultural night on 1st Nov
(Korean art performances show)
– Inventors can access to all conference sessions
Please visit http://www.bixpo.kr for details.