BIXPO:Gwangju, South Korea 4-6 November 2020
Opportunities to have access to the latest technologies and trends to network with industry leaderships, and to create new business opportunities await you at BIXPO 2020.
After the successful hosting of BIXPO 2019, BIXPO will celebrate its 6th year at the KDJ(Kimdaejung) Convention Center in Gwangju, Korea from Wednesday, November 4, to Friday, November 6, 2020. BIXPO 2020 serves various needs required by the fast-changing world of the electric power industry through its New Technology Exhibition, International Conference and International Invention Fair. Opportunities to have access to the latest technologies and trends to network with industry leaderships, and to create new business opportunities await you at BIXPO 2020.
KEPCO International Invention Fair, which received official recognition by the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA),
is one of the foremost world’s invention competitions with more than 200 entries ranging from electric power
and ICT to the environment, encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship.
Entries will be selected by a panel of experts in the electric power industry.
IFIA will present special awards to these entries.
Categories of Candidates
There is no strict restriction on technologies used by candidates. However, following categories are to be preferred.
- Electric power engineering and its application
- Electric power generation, Electric power network (Electric Power Transmission and Distribution)
- Electric power equipment and its maintenance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Renewable Energy Technology (Clean Energy)
- Electric Energy and its application
- Energy Efficiency
Electric Power, Energy, ICT, Environment-Friendly, Domestic Science
- Inventions using patent application, registered patent, and utility model
- Inventions using creative ideas that are not applied or registered for patent or utility model
Invention or prototype size
- Width : 100cm or less, Length : 70cm or less, Height : 100cm or less, Weight : 30kg or less
- A prototype of the actual invention may be submitted
※ Please note that if you could exhibit your invention during BIXPO, your invention has a high probability of being selected.
- Submission period: ~ August 31, 2020
- Application submission: on the BIXPO Homepage
※ Each individual participant or team may submit more than one invention, but only one invention per individual participant or team will be selected as a finalist.
- For questions : 2020 Invention Fair Secretariat (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel:+82-61-345-8471~8476)
Support from KEPCO
– To each invitee, a booth with the whiteboard-walled booth, a square desk, and a chair is to be provided. When a group of inventors participates, the total size will be negotiated. (When in need of a bigger booth, please contact us.)
– Overseas economy-class round-trip flight ticket for each invitee (one person per one team, regardless of the number of inventions). For the ticket reservation, the invitee needs to send a copy of his/her passport.
– Domestic round-trip transportation (Incheon airport to KDJ Center, Gwangju) and shuttle buses to nearby hotels.
* Domestic transportation (Airplane, High-Speed train, Express bus, etc) varies depending on your arrival and departure time.
– Hotel reservation service around Exhibition Center * Hotel accommodation fee will be charged
– Invitation to welcoming reception
– Invitation to cultural night (Korean art performances show)
– Inventors can access to all conference sessions
BIXPO 2020 Brochure.
|Address||55 Jeollyeok-ro, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do, 520-350, KOREA|
|Telephone||+82-61-345-8471 / +82-61-345-8476|