Korea Minister of Gender Equality Joins IFIA Network
IFIA President, Alireza Rastegar, had a meeting on 10 June 2017 with the Minister of Gender Equality and Family of Republic of Korea, Kang Eun-Hee to discuss the bilateral collaboration for the empowerment of women.
Mr. Rastegar invited Ms. Eun-Hee to join IFIA Women Network as an honorary member and offer consultation for helping women to discover their creativity, involve in entrepreneurship, and gain economic independence. She willingly accepted the proposal and appreciated IFIA efforts for creating a platform to connect women inventor’s association owners, product developers, patent lawyers, inventors and entrepreneurs around the globe to share their insights and join forces for their development.
Mr. Rastegar also provided a report on IFIA Secretariat plans for the further promotion of women innovative talents using IFIA potentials which include:
- Launch “10000 Women Inventors” platform to advertise women innovations
- Organize “International Women Award” and confer IFIA special prize to the finalists
- Publish “IFIA Women Inventors Magazine” to promote women innovative activities
- Disseminate women creativity via IFIA Women Inventors Newsletter
- Organize annual seminars to discuss women inventors challenges and provide solutions
Ms. Eun-Hee expressed her interest in IFIA internationally effective activities for bridging the gender gap in innovation and invention.