IFIA New Members
The following associations have been admitted as IFIA new member during 2016 and 2017 according to the decision made by IFIA Executive Committee members:
1. The Angolan Association of Inventors and Innovators is admitted as IFIA Full Member responsible to support the training and continuous promotion of researchers, inventors and AAII managers.
2. National Association of Inventors of Macedonia is admitted as IFIA Full Member responsible for detecting, fostering and stimulating talented secondary education and university students in the area of invention and innovation.
3. Zimbabwe Association of Inventors is admitted as IFIA Full Member aiming to improve the living standards of people through fostering invention by organizing, guiding and promoting new and old inventors in Zimbabwe.
4. Geneva Invention Expo is admitted as IFIA Full Member providing an opportunity to show the inventions, new products or new techniques and capabilities, activities and services to businessmen.
5. Australia Inventors Association Incorporated is admitted as IFIA Full Member aiming to organize invention exhibitions, and support inventors and researchers on all levels of innovation development.
6. Conceptum Spain S.L is admitted as IFIA Corresponding Member aiming to promote the innovation in Spain through development of an Innovation Show in Barcelona titled “Innova Barcelona”.
7. National School of applied sciences of Kenitra located in Morocco is admitted as IFIA Corresponding Member aiming to promote scientific research, engineering training and technical high education.
8. OFEED from Morocco is admitted as IFIA Corresponding Member aiming to prepare patent applications, develop prototypes, and contribute to the industrialization of new products.
9. PROTEMP Exhibition and Conferences Sdn Bhd, located in Malaysia is admitted as IFIA Corresponding Member organizing Malaysia Technology Expo for 15 years.
10. Haller Pro Inventio Foundation is admitted as IFIA Corresponding Member aiming to promote inventors, innovators, as well as their inventions around the world and also to support creativity among young people.
11. Korea Invention News is admitted as IFIA Corresponding Member aiming to provide an enormous opportunity of new levitations for inventors and their surrounding communities worldwide.