IIIC 2016 Report
IIIC 2016 – International Innovation and Invention Competition was established in 2010 organized by Chinese Invention and Innovation Society (CIIS) in Taiwan, Province of China. This year, the 7th annual of IIIC was organized with the support of Salon «ARCHIMEDES» and International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA).
456 inventions from 14 countries including Taiwan, Province of China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Russia, Croatia, Serbia, the Republic of Kazakhstan, India, Morocco, and Korea were exhibited. 70% of the showcased inventions were the research and development outcomes of technological universities and the remaining 30% were the youth inventors from elementary, middle and high school.
One of the main goals of CIIS is to encourage youth inventors. In IIIC 2016, a total of 111 gold, 82 silver and 22 bronze medals were awarded, and a grand award ceremony was held on December 15.