International Energy Challenge: Win a Trip to BIXPO
IFIA has partnered with Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), in an International Energy Challenge to scout the technologies in the field of Energy, Electricity, ICT and Eco-friendly Technologies.
Solution providers -inventors, researchers, scientists, entrepreneurs, etc.- are invited to submit their proposals until 31 August 2017 by entering into www.bixpo.kr and clicking on the International Participants.
Applicants with the best technical proposals will receive accommodation and flight as well as the following offers to participate in Bitagram International Exposition of Electric Power Technology (BIXPO 2017) to be held from November 1 to 3, 2017 in Kimdaejung Convention Center (KCC), Gwangju, Korea:
• An economy-class round-trip flight ticket between South Korea and your country
• Domestic round-trip transportation between airport and Gwangju
• Accommodation of business hotel
• A 2m×2(3)m whiteboard-walled booth, a square desk, and two chairs
• Welcoming reception (a special dinner with art performances) invitation ticket on 31st, October
KEPCO will also invite participants whose energy platforms are selected to submit a fixed-price proposal to customize their system for KEPCO. Click to find more details.