KIYO 4i 2020
The 5th Korea International Youth Olympiad(KIYO) 4I 2020
The 5th Korea International Youth Olympiad(KIYO) 4I 2020 promises to provide you with opportunities to share “Idea, Invention, Innovation, Intellectual Property”
Registration for the 5th Korea International Youth Olympiad 4I 2020 will be closed on June 30, 2020.
1) To foster global leaders through creativity, Moral courage and teamwork.
2) To foster talents that will lead the creative economy era by developing leadership based on personal strengths and talents.
3) To broaden horizon as a global citizen through the exchange with students from all over the world.
4) To seek out young talents who will lead the future intellectual property society.
2. Organizer and Supervision
World Women Inventors & Entrepreneurs Association (WWIEA)
World Intellectual Property Organization(WIPO), The Eurasian Patent Organization(EAPO),
International Federation of Inventors’ Associations(IFIA), Seoul National University, POSTECH, Hanyang University,
Myongji University, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Dongguk University, Korea Youth Invention Club
August 05 to 07, 2020
The winner of the Grand Prize will be announced at the award ceremony.
All participants should attend the award ceremony.
SETEC (Seoul Trade Exhibition & Convention), Exhibition Hall 1
1)The best of the best invention:
Grade3~university students (National & International)
Grade3~High school student (National & International)
|Application||~ June 30, 2020||submit the documents(including participation fee payment)|
|Finals||August 05 to 07, 2020||SETEC (Seoul Trade Exhibition & Convention), Exhibition Hall 1|
Special lectures: TBA